Monday, December 29, 2014

i am back

wow!!! where have I been for this long? somehow , one of the idle corner of my mind told me that I have a blog. I came back after 2 whole year.
though, things have changed a lot. I am totally engaged with my wife these days. living with her has been a dream come true. After few year distance living, we have been together for almost 2 years by now.
ice sculpture 2013
I know there's not always wow moment but I like your presence. I feel good whenever you are close. It's not like I am ignoring you if I am not talking. I think its men's one of the usual characteristics to remain idle without cooking anything in mind. though our path haven't been that smooth all the time, I still like to travel with you and I always will. I haven't always given you the best moment you wanted but I know, the last person you want to be with, is me.
I am sorry I can't read your mind exactly but believe me I have always wanted to make you happy, I always wanted to give you. I know I am not perfect but I can be perfect match for you. I have been trying this all the time and I will, till my last breath.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bad dream

Wow!!! What a f****d up dream. Its 8:40 in the morning. I felt like i wanted to slap my wife so hard who is sleeping quietly next to me. Bu...