Friday, September 24, 2010

Chusak holiday



I have been for five days trip to Japan, Nagoya.
May be around some hundreds miles away from capital tokyo, i found its in central japan.
wow !! it was so nice to meet my close college friend after soo long time. That same smile , same maintained figure. Actually without her my trip to nagoya have not been possible. i would be thankful forever for her hospitality in her cozy room and her roomie, a sweet sister was so frank and helpful. I forgot everything in presence of them except my mili he..he..
Thanks Jun and Yani for such a great moment to be remembered for my entire life.jun, U have been such a wonderful friend no matter what. Proud to have a friend like you. I wish u always.
From tomorrow i`ll go back again and i will miss u again but I won`t be far. I will be watching u and ur success.wish u again.
The moment of chill riding the tv tower, seeing the city in lights from the tower. Roaming centuries old nagoya castle,knowingly unknowingly engraving mili`s name on the coin ,visiting Nagoya port, aquarium. those all have been wonderful experience. thank u my friend for making it possible.I wish kamala , Rose, ghanashyam( TC`s friend) would have also here for the moment to share.
until next tym see u(mili says,don say goodbye instead see u)
4ever fren
kapil

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bad dream

Wow!!! What a f****d up dream. Its 8:40 in the morning. I felt like i wanted to slap my wife so hard who is sleeping quietly next to me. Bu...